Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SAY NO TO CHILD LABOR

Child labor is something where children go to work rather than going to school. Children who all are working under the age of 15 are considered as child labor. Now -a -days we see this in many different sectors, not all work done by children is classified as child labor. Poverty is one of the main reasons why people are going to work. Due to poverty and lack of money parents are forcing their children to work. In our daily life we see children under age 15 working in many places such as hotels, shops etc.


                                  Let me say you about some incidents which I have came across in my daily life, I used to travel different places in the city I saw many people working in different sectors most of the places I saw children under age were working. I asked many times about their daily routine and why they prefer to work instead of studying. About 80% of the people said that they work due to their poverty and they do not have enough funds to go to school. Some of them even cried saying that they don’t want to work and they want to study, I was really touched by their feelings they do not have proper food to eat, shelter to stay, clothes to wear. Even many people were homeless they don’t even have parents to stay with they use to sleep on the roadside and in the mornings they work for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment